When you or a team member ask questions related to HR, HRwiz automatically replies with the most appropriate answer. These questions and answers are recorded in the form of FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions). HRwiz currently supports 10 HR related FAQs. Similar to the onboarding steps, the FAQ responses in HRwiz are customizable to fit your company culture and needs.
Select the FAQ to edit.
1) In your direct channel with HRwiz, use the command
2) Click on the name of the FAQ that you want to edit.
Edit the FAQ.
1) Change the content of the selected FAQ according to your company culture and needs.
2) Click on
Update to finilize your changes.
3) Next time you or a team member asks HRwiz about this FAQ, you will recieve the updated content.
Giving answers to FAQs is one of the main capabilities of HRwiz. In order to utilise this functionality, just ask HRwiz about HR related topics! For example, you can ask
what's the company dress code? or
which are my company benefits?.
1) Ask a question to HRwiz in a private or public channel.
2) HRwiz replies instantly with the most appropriate answers.
3) If you ask in a public channel you need to mention the HRwiz bot and then follow-up with your question.
@hrwiz I have an issue with my payroll.